New Mental Health First Aid Training Dates added
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING AVAILABLE NOW!
The Ewanrigg Local Trust are offering FREE Youth MHFA courses.Courses provide:
• An in depth understanding of young people’s mental health
• Practical skills to spot the triggers
• Confidence to reassure and support a young person in
• Non-judgemental listening skills
• Knowledge to help a young person recover by guiding them to further support
• Tools to look after your own mental well-being
Previous students have said, “A very well structured and excellently delivered course with helpful support materials to take away. Thoroughly enjoyable, exhausting but exhilarating.”
Course Dates - choose one from below
1) Monday 10 & 24 September 9-5pm
2) Thursday 4, 11, 18 October & 1 November 2-5pm
3) Monday 5 & 12 November 9-5pm
All held at Ewanrigg Community Centre.
Please note: Depending on your place of residence / place of residence, charges may apply. Please ask Ann-Marie for details.