Our Children's Centres provide integrated services for families and children up to the age of 19 years.
We are very much led by the needs of our service users and heavily encourage and promote their involvement in making decisions and shaping services that will best meet the needs of the community in which we serve.
We also provide sessions and support in and around these areas through delivering outreach sessions from varying community venues.
We are committed to:
- Supporting families to achieve their full potential and make positive changes within their lives.
- Establishing positive relationships with families and children, key partners and the wider community.
- Promoting positive parenting.
- Providing good quality childcare and play opportunities.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles which will enable families to make informed choices.
- Providing volunteering opportunities to enable individuals to make a purposeful contribution to the services we provide.
Our centres are focussed on providing the best provision for individuals and for the community on the whole.
Summary of Activities
- Parenting Courses
- Training courses
- Outreach childcare services, for example Stay and Play, Top Toddlers, Story Time, Action and Rhyme – for children aged 0-5 years
- Baby Massage
- Young Parents Group
- Art Group – for children aged 5-11 years
- Family Fun sessions
- Holiday play schemes – for children aged 5-11 years
|MON:||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|TUES:||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|WED:||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|THURS:||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|FRI:||9.00am – 4.00pm|
- Rooms can be booked for use free of charge